Paths & Routes to Centeva
Accessible, Simple, Efficient
Proven Past Performance, Convenient Procurement Process
GSA 8(a) STARS II
8(a) STARS II, a small business set-aside GWAC, provides flexible access to customized IT solutions from a large, diverse pool of 8(a) industry partners.
Our contract manager, Matthew Thomas, can be reached by phone at 801-967-0077 or by email at email@example.com
- Four functional areas to meet your mission requirements
- Directed task orders up to $4 Million each
- Access to multiple types of task orders
GSA IT SCHEDULE 70
IT Schedule 70 delivers federal, state, and local customer agencies the tools and expertise needed to shorten procurement cycles, ensure compliance, and obtain the best value for innovative technology products, services, and solutions.
- Wide variety of products and services
- Competitive prices and discounts
- Flexible contracting and streamlined ordering
- Compliance with federal cybersecurity guidelines
- Access to small business credit
GSA Professional Services Schedule (PSS)
The Professional Services Schedule (PSS) is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to simple or complex fixed-price or labor-hour professional services.
- Use simplified acquisition procedures to issue a Request for Quotation (RFQ) using either your agency’s solicitation system or GSA’s eBuy solicitation system, or issue an RFQ directly to contractors using your agency’s procedures.
- Allow unique Contractor Team Arrangements to bring a wide variety of industry partners to the negotiating table.
- Customize terms and conditions in task orders – or through Blanket Purchase Agreements – to meet specific requirements.
- Be assured that required FAR terms and conditions are incorporated into the contract.
- Ensure adequate participation by small businesses, including setting aside RFQs for various socioeconomic subgroups.
- Save time by using the streamlined procurement procedures of FAR Subpart 8.4.
SPARC is a multiple award, Indefinite Delivery/Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ), performance-based contract. It is available to all components within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and all Health and Human Services (HHS) Operating Divisions to procure IT System development services, from end to end.
- $25 Billion Ceiling
- NO ADMINISTRATIVE FEE
- Shortened procurement lead time
- Access to high-quality industry partners
- Partners offer agile, waterfall, and hybrid methodology
- Small business set-aside
- Socioeconomic credit potential
- Ability to sole source to 8(a) partners for task orders under $4 million
SeaPort-e ® is the Navy’s electronic platform for acquiring support services in 22 functional areas including Engineering, Financial Management, and Program Management. The Navy Systems Commands (NAVSEA, NAVAIR, SPAWAR, NAVFAC, and NAVSUP), the Office of Naval Research, Military Sealift Command, and the United States Marine Corps compete their service requirements amongst 2400+ SeaPort-e ® IDIQ multiple award contract holders.
- All task orders are competitively solicited, awarded and managed using the SeaPort-e ® platform.
- SeaPort-e ® provides an efficient and effective means of contracting for professional support services and enhancing small business participation.
The objective of “Maintenance, Operation, and Modernization Support of U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission Application Systems and Environment” (also referred to as “MOM”) is to procure continuous maintenance and operational Information Technology (IT) support services for current and future NRC automated computer systems.
- Functional Area 1: Centralized Environment Support
- Functional Area 2: M&O of Legacy Systems
- Functional Area 3: Requirements and Design
- Functional Area 4: Legacy Modernization and New Software Application Development
- Functional Area 5: M&O of Modernized Systems