Centeva's proven agile IV&V expertise aids Federal agencies in finding gaps and creating efficient solutions.
Many Federal Government organizations have a requirement to perform independent verification and validation (IV&V) of software development projects for the purpose of risk mitigation and scope compliance. As more Federal agencies move towards Agile, they will need to devise Agile appropriate methods for evaluating Agile teams and contractors for process performance and project risk identification.
Traditional approaches to IV&V are heavily biased towards waterfall and traditional SDLC artifacts and do not work well within an Agile environment. Agile has their own process specific risks and issues that need to be evaluated uniquely. The document-centric approach that has traditionally been used is inappropriate and ineffective for Agile teams as it does not find the right risks and does not find them early enough in the development process.
Centeva is aware of these complicated issues, and we are committed to developing a unique, Agile appropriate IV&V model for both large and smaller scale agile efforts, to discover process risks, design risks, program risks, and testing risks in real-time for Agile teams.
Our dedicated, on -site IV&V support services include:
• A structured approach, developed and refined over time.
• Extensive experience with IV&V engagements and recognized expertise in conducting FPDS audits.
• Centeva defined IV&V rule-sets based on audit best practices and deep insight into FPDS data.
• Centeva’s own Acquisition Data Integrity Management Suite (ADIMS), an intuitive and user-friendly cloud-based solution designed to manage audits and compliance reviews.
• Corporate reach-back – Our on-site teams are backed by corporate leadership dedicated to your success. Our clients come first.
• Unparalleled dedication to customer service. We fully embrace our motto, Customer Excellence through Service Excellence.